My favorite subject this semester is Advanced Reporting. It is a practical subjet of writing. At
the beginning of the subject we reviewed the format of the information note,
then we learned to write interviews and now we will start writing chronicles.
I chose this subject
for the teacher. She is Alejandra Carmona, a journalist from the newspaper El
Mostrador. She is dedicated to the political area and I really like her work.
She has also written in Paula Magazine. She is very talented and also a very
good teacher. She teaches us very well the contents.
My favorite aspect of
this subject is the texts we have to read. We have read very good interviews. An
example of this is "The deputy who emerged from the cold," is an
interview with Gabriel Boric. I am currently reading The Voices of Chernobyl by
Svetlana Aleksievich. It is a wonderful and very sad book. The stories are
awesome.
Another
thing I liked about the subject was interviewing Arelis Uribe. She is a
journalist and author of the book Quiltras. This book is a compilation of
stories whose protagonists are only women. Meeting this writer was a very
inspiring experience and a very fun time.
The only
thing I would change about this subject would be the schedule. I would like it
to be at the beginning of the week to be able to face it with more energy.

Is Alejandra Carmona good teacher? I hear a little about her
ResponderEliminarAlejandra Carmona is a very good teacher
ResponderEliminarAlejandra Carmona is great!!!! I also like Advanced reporting.
ResponderEliminar