domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

My favorite picture


This is my favorite picture. In it I appear when I was a girl of four years. That day I had gone to Farellones to collect blackberries with my family. I think my mom took it.

It is my favorite photo because these family walks are one of my best memories of childhood. Something funny is that I could never gather berries, because I ate them to barely get them out of the bushes.

We went a large group to the plot of my uncle Pacho and we collected blackberries during the morning. Then we would eat roast beef. It was really very entertaining.

The last time we went, my family was attacked by a lot of bees. To me luckily nothing happened to me. It was tragic and comical at the same time.

We did not go back because of the fear we felt, but now the memory has become one of the best family anecdotes.





2 comentarios: