Studying at JGM has both positive and negative
things.
One of the negative aspects is the lack of spaces
to share with our classmates. The dining rooms are very small and the gardens
are less and less due to the constructions that there are currently. This is
mainly generated by the increase in enrollments in recent years. I think this
is very bad because sometimes too many people enter into careers that do not
have much field. This is the case of Journalism. A few years ago, only 30
people were on the run. There are 120 today and it continues to grow.
Another problem that exists in JGM is the lack of
tools to study. For example, in this semester I had the subject of
photojournalism and the university did not have enough cameras for everyone.
When I studied Cinema and TV the situation was even worse, since for that
career many tools are needed.
One of the
positive aspects is the diversity of organizations and persons that exist in
JGM. There are organizations of all kinds: political, others that care for
animals, etc. It is very entertaining.
In general my
experience in JGM has been very good, I have only had practical difficulties.
I think that JGM is a coin with two faces.
ResponderEliminarThe icei is terrible! ha ha
ResponderEliminarIs a good idea about the diversity in JGM
ResponderEliminar