lunes, 17 de abril de 2017

My favorite technological

My favorite technological object is my computer. I have it since 2013. My dad gave it to me when I finished school to use it for the university.

I use my computer to write homework for university, which is a lot since I study Journalism. I also use it to have fun . I download and watch movies and use social networks. I also download music.

I do not use my computer everyday. I usually take it only when I have to do homework for university. The technological object that I occupy daily is my smartphone.

I like it because it allows me to do various things simultaneously and it is very useful. On the other hand, I like it a lot since it serves me to store files.

Life without my computer would be practically impossible, since it is a tool that I need for my career.


7 comentarios:

  1. The computer is the best invention of the humanity!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very true your phrase that we needs the computer for our career.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same thing! Computers are good for so many things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I use my computer every day! I use it to surf the internet and to do homework of the university.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I use my computer every day, in fact, it is like a girlfriend for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The computer is so important in the journalism haha

    ResponderEliminar