When I was a girl I
wanted to study literature because I loved reading and writing poetry.
But I grew up, I realized that I had an interest in all the arts, especially in the cinema.
But I grew up, I realized that I had an interest in all the arts, especially in the cinema.
When I finished high school, I was undecided between
studying Cinema and TV or Journalism. Finally I decided to study Cine, since I
was very interested in that area.
I was in the career for three semesters, but then I
realized that I did not want to make fiction films, but wanted to write about
them. What interested me most of the career was the documentary area.
Then I started to study journalism, since I would like
to write about culture, but I also feel interest in the political and scientific
area.


Good, good. Good.
ResponderEliminarHi Vale! I also wanted to study cinema at first
ResponderEliminarYou are so cool Vale! I am so sure that you will do all that you want <3
ResponderEliminar